- Radiographic assessment of the skeletons of Dolly and other clones finds no abnormal age-related osteoarthritis (OA)
- Autoimmune diseases are more likely to appear — years after having received cancer drugs of the class “checkpoint inhibitors”
- Buying an “inbred mouse” for your experiments — might not be as homogeneous and stable, from year to year, as you think …..
- Previous history of biology preprints: A forgotten experiment from the 1960s
- Oral statins appear to help the host in combating antibiotic-resistant bacteria
Monthly Archives: December 2016
There is a very recent explanation [attached report] (by atmospheric physicist Ed Berry) –– as to why human emissions-caused CO2 emissions do not cause atmospheric CO2 levels to rise –– is (in my opinion) the BEST commentary yet on this … Continue reading
Explosion of papers reporting HYBRIDS discovered between two species that had never before believed to be able to have offspring !!!
A “SPECIES” is defined as: A living organism, derived long ago from the same ancestor –– that has diverged from other species, over a sufficiently long period of evolutionary time –– such that they are no longer able to breed … Continue reading
For those who may be interested –– below is pasted the Winter NewsLetter from the Human Gene Nomenclature Committee (HGNC). Everyone is strongly encouraged to have the HGNC web site bookmarked, and we should use it every time you need … Continue reading
FROM the associated press – December 9, 2016 More than 50,000 Americans died from drug overdoses last year — the most ever. The disastrous tally has been pushed to new heights by soaring abuse of heroin and prescription painkillers, a … Continue reading